Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pilot

Sarcastic and Ironic, literally mean the same. Not the same the same, it's the same.

Conversational language upthere, Never mind if you couldn't get it.

So, howdy!?!?

This is my first post on this very-first,second.................wait..............whatever blog of mine.
Let me get it started by declaring my love for ...........Non of Y.B.

Your Business.

So I have these ideas of blogging everyday and occasionally do some Vlogging, don't care if you're reading or watching it. But first I'll have to get a camera first.

Why starting a new blog? Well, because I'm bored and want to have a personal space where I can express all my feelings?
That's a lie,
but it's the truth.

Sarcastic! Gotcha!

Whatever it is, still, I'm not abandoning Pasar Night~Love the gang as always.


P.S Please love me back.

2 comments:

  1. 下次方便的话,有时用点华语
    不然可麻烦死我了 `~` 哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete